Business Cards (Business Cards)
- Create in minutes
- color printing on various types of card stock
- One or both side printing, square or rounded corners
- Glossy or matt finish available
Choosing your corners:
• Standard: The traditional look, with clean 90-degree corners.
• Rounded: Quarter-inch rounded corners create a memorable, modern look.
Light-catching gloss that complements vivid designs.
Best for: Photography-based or vibrant designs
Not for: Designs that use less ink; white designs
Feels like: Slick front, silky back
Coated, smooth feel and easy readability.
Best for: Light-colored designs
Not for: Dark, vibrant colors
Feels like: Varnished front, silky back
Classic, uncoated option perfect for handwritten notes.
Best for: Minimal text, simple design
Not for: Busy, large designs
Feels like: A note card
Business Card Thickness:
Business card thickness is usually measured in “points,” abbreviated as “pt.” The higher the number, the thicker the card. Standard business card thickness is 14pt, but weights can vary by paper type. For instance, our Premium business cards are actually 16pt.